All natural, adjustable handmade bracelet. Hand carved from a Tagua seed from the Amazon Rainforest, painted and custom engraved with the message & symbols that matter to you.
Pick your favorite colors and write a message in any language you want on your personal bracelet. Each piece of Tagua is one of a kind and will have it's own unique shape! Tagua is a cruelty free alternative to Ivory. Help save elephants and our planet.
For any symbols use *your symbol here* to indicate what you want! For example, a picture of a sun would look like: *sun*, to engrave ★, type *star* To engrave ♥, type *heart*. Made with love in California.
One dollar from every LifeSeed bracelet purchase is donated to charity, click here to learn more 😃
Buy More & Save!
Buy 2+ To Get 10% OFF Your Order!
Buy 3+ To Get 20% OFF Your Order!
Buy 5+ To Get 25% OFF Your Order!
Buy 10+ To Get 30% OFF Your Order!
Buy 20+ To Get 35% OFF Your Order!
Buy 30+ To Get 40% OFF Your Order!
Buy 40+ To Get 45% OFF Your Order!
Buy 50+ To Get 50% OFF Your Order!
Which characters can I use on my seed?
- We support just about anything you can think of. We can engrave in any language you can type in, as well as support a wide variety of special symbols. For symbols use *your symbol here* to indicate what you want. For example, a picture of a sun would look like: *sun*, to engrave ★, type *star* To engrave ♥, type *heart*. Our team will contact you if they do not understand your request or if it is not possible.
Does Life Seed donate to charity?
- Yes we do! $1 from every bracelet is donated to a great cause. This month we are proud to support Save The Elephants. Every month we select a charity that we believe in to support. See our Charity Page for details.
Do you engrave words in other languages?
- Yes we do! Any language you are able to type through your phone or computer and submit to us, we can engrave.
What is Tagua?
- Tagua comes from seeds of certain palm trees found in the Amazon Rainforest. It is often referred to as vegetable ivory because it looks just like Elephant ivory, without coming from an animal. Learn more about Tagua here.
How long will it take to get my Life Seed Bracelet?
- It typically takes 2 - 3 business days for our local artists to create your bracelet. Shipping times depend on where you live and shipping option you choose. All items are mailed from our headquarters in Southern California. You can track the status of your order on our Track Order Page.
Are bracelets able to withstand water and be worn in the shower?
- Yes - all our current bracelet bands are wax coated and can withstand water. Our engraved seeds are water resistant.
What is your return policy?
- We are happy to accept returns in the following cases:
- If we have made a mistake or typo while engraving your bracelet
- If we sent you the wrong color
- If your bracelet arrives damaged in some way
- Additionally, If your bracelet breaks within 45 days of receiving it, email us a close-up picture of the damage to email@example.com Include your name, shipping address and order number. We will be happy to open a claim for you!
Due to the custom nature of this product, we are unable to accept returns for other reasons.